Thank you for your interest in making a reservation through the EMS Web App!
Please review the following information prior to logging in:
The following spaces can be reserved through the Web App:
· Meeting Rooms in Squires Student Center
· Major Venues
o Commonwealth Ballroom, Haymarket Theatre, Colonial Hall, Burruss Hall Auditorium and War Memorial Chapel
· Campus Common Space (Outdoor spaces and atriums, see CCS Map for locations)
Looking to make a reservation for a General Assignment Classroom? Reservations can be made beginning at 12:01am on the 6th day of classes through HokieSpa. Any faculty/staff members wishing to schedule a General Assignment Classroom must make the request directly through the Registrar’s Office.
Please note the following reservation policies:
· All meeting rooms must be reserved a minimum of one (1) hour in advance.
All major venues must be reserved a minimum of ten (10) business days in advance for Standard Events. Major Entertainment, Complex Events, and Intermediate Events request deadlines vary. Please review the deadlines prior to requesting a reservations.
Accessing the EMS Web App:
· STOP HERE: You must be an Authorized Contact for a Registered Student Organization in GobblerConnect in order to make reservations through the EMS Web App. Click the link above for more info on ensuring you are an authorized contact prior to attempting to login.
· All Authorized Contacts for Student Organizations have an EMS Web App Account. If you have never accessed the EMS Web App before or do not remember your password, follow the below steps to activate your account:
o Click the “My Home” tab above
o Click “I've forgotten my password”
o Fill out the fields required and click “continue”.
o You will receive and email with a link prompting you to create a new password. Follow the instructions to log in and begin making reservations!
· Authorized Contacts for University Departments must request access to the EMS Web App directly from Event Services. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org request access*.
o *Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your request.
HAVING PROBLEMS LOGGING IN? Try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Clear the cache and browser history in your internet browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari) then close the browser and try again.
2. Make sure you are using your full VT email in the UserID field (PID@vt.edu).
3. If you are still having issues, please email@example.com additional assistance.