Thank you for your interested in making a reservation through the EMS Web App! Please review the following information prior to logging in:
The following spaces can be reserved through the Web App:
· Meeting Rooms in Squires Student Center
· Meeting Rooms in the Graduate Life Center
o Graduate Student Organizations or events in support of graduate education only
· Major Venues
o Commonwealth Ballroom, Haymarket Theatre, Colonial Hall, GLC Auditorium, GLC Multipurpose Room, Burruss Hall Auditorium and War Memorial Chapel
· General Assignment Classrooms (formerly HokieSPA)
o Student Organizations only; please note dance/martial arts/singing is not permitted
Please note the following reservation policies:
· In compliance with event guidance for COVID-19, all reservation requests require additional approvals. Please note: your reservation is a request until you received an Event Confirmation. Reservations will not be honored without a finalized Event Confirmation.
· All meeting room and general assignment classrooms must be reserved a minimum of two (2) business days in advance.
· All major venues must be reserved a minimum of ten (10) business days in advance for Standard Events. Major Entertainment, Complex Events, and Intermediate Events request deadlines vary. Please review the deadlines prior to requesting a reservations.
· Any faculty/staff members wishing to schedule a General Assignment Classroom must request it directly through the Registrar’s Office.
Access to the Web App:
· All Authorized Contacts for Student Organizations have an EMS Web App Account.
· If you have never accessed the EMS Web App before or do not remember your password, follow the below steps to activate your account:
o Click the “My Home” tab above
o Click “I've forgotten my password”
o Fill out the fields required and click “continue”.
o You will receive and email with a link prompting you to create a new password. Follow the instructions to log in and begin making reservations!
· Authorized Contacts for University Departments must request access to the EMS Web App directly from Event Services. Please email email@example.com request access*.
o *Please allow 2-3 business days for us to process your request.
HAVING PROBLEMS LOGGING IN? Try these troubleshooting steps:
1. Clear the cache and browser history in your internet browser (Chrome, Edge, Safari) then close the browser and try again.
2. Make sure you are using your full VT email in the UserID field (PID@vt.edu).
3. If you are still having issues, please firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance.